We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Saare Golf!
- always adhere to your scheduled tee times,
- maintain an appropriate tempo of play,
- ensure that you don’t impede the pace of faster players, and
- play safely and in control at all times
- Appropriate golf attire should be worn at all times,
- Replace all divots, repair ball marks on greens and rake bunkers after use,
- Do not damage the hole by standing too close to it when removing the flagstick or your ball,
- Return carts and other borrowed equipment to their appropriate place, and
- Limit use of mobile phones to emergency situations only
While playing it is compulsory to abide by the local rules:
Out of bounds (Rule 27)
- Out of bounds is defined by white stakes.
- The area to the right of the pond at hole number 1.
Water hazard (Rule 26)
- Water hazard is defined by yellow stakes.
- Lateral water hazard is defined by red stakes.
- Unmarked ditches and ponds are deemed to be lateral water hazards.
Movable obstructions (Rule 24-1)
- Stones in bunkers, lateral water and water hazard stakes.
Immovable obstructions (Rule 24-2)
- Built roads, wells, tee markers, benches, sprinkler covers, distance marks
Use of electronical devices (Rule 14-3, 33-1 and 33-7)
Player may use device for the purpose of measuring distance. Devices that measure tilt, wind speed, temperature or any
other info of that sort, will be in breach of Rule 14-3. Penalty for breach of Rule 14-3 is disqualification.
Penalty for breach of local rule:
Strokeplay – Two strokes
Tel +372 4533 502